At Vanti, security is a priority, which is why we use multiple measures to keep your data safe:
- Penetration testing. Vanti routinely performs penetration tests on all products and infrastructure. External security specialists conduct the tests, who provide real-time insights for quickly remediating risks and ensuring secure development.
- User access control. Vanti implements a reliable authorization and authentication mechanism based on industry best practices. Each access to the API or Web is restricted to privileged groups. Inappropriate access to customer data is treated as a severe security incident.
- Data Separation. Vanti takes measures to ensure that our customers’ data is isolated and segregated so that any action a customer does would not affect or risk the data of other customers.
The customer is the sole, exclusive owner of the data. The customer grants Vanti the right to access and use the data during the engagement period.
Where does Vanti store the data?
All customers’ data is stored in Amazon Web Services (AWS); the data is encrypted using 256-bit AES encryption, one of the strongest block ciphers available.
How long does Vanti store customers’ data?
To provide our customers with the best models over time, we archive our customer’s data. As part of our product, we are constantly monitoring the existing models and trying to optimize and create better models by using the data that has already been collected. Data will be deleted for customers who no longer use Vanti or upon customer request.
- Hosted on a leading cloud infrastructure provider (AWS)
- Network and Perimeter Protection
Customer Data Protection
- Logical Tenant Separation
- Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Protections
- Regular Vulnerability Scanning
- Penetration Testing
- SOC 2 Type 2 Report
- SOC 3 Report
- GDPR Compliance Features
*Vanti is ISO-27001; 2022 certified.